Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shannon Doyle
Dr. Shannon Doyle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Croix Falls, WI, with another office in Saint Paul, MN. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Doyle is affiliated with St John's Hospital, St Joseph's Hospital and United Hospital St. Paul, Minnesota. She speaks English.
Dr. Shannon Doyle has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shannon Doyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Croix Falls, WI.
Dr. James Kravig
Saint Croix Falls, WI 0.53 mi38
Dr. Updesh Bedi
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Saint Croix Falls, WI 0.53 mi11
Dr. Glenn Nickele
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Croix Falls, WI 0.53 mi27