Dr. Shannon Mooney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Mooney?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Mooney?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2012

Mrs. Mandell

I took my grandson in to this clinic bec my daughter is in College and has school that day. He had wheezing, fever and cough. When I got there I was told to sign and in and to please pay them $12.00. While weighing him I was asked if I was the mother and I told them that I was the Grandma (I sign in as Grandma by the way). I was then told that he cannot be seen bec my dau did not have auth for me to take him. I told them that I have brought him in before, they then checked his medical records sure enough it was on record that I did. They said that they just didn't follow proper procedure before. I said he is sick but they didn't care that he was coughing and wheezing. I said ok I'll take him to urgent care but I want my money back bec he wasn't being seen and they took my co-pay. This is when I got more upset bec she said that I have to wait maybe the next day bec the transaction won't hit until midnight. I guess they need to train their people on how to VOID a transaction. Needless to say I told my dau to try to find another clinic. And by the way, I checked my account and I still don't have my $12.00 back.

March 28th, 2011

Personally Didnt Like This Doctors Office

Called to make an appointment for both of my children they set an appointment up on a monday one at 915 for a check up and shots and the other up for 930 to check the iron for my other son. I walk in at 915 to the office wait in line behind someone at the window by the time I get up to sign in I was about 4 or 5 minutes past 915 they refuse to see my son because we were considered "late" even though I was in their office on time. Then they said I never made the appointment for my youngest son, when in fact I know I did I write everything the receptionist said down while i was on the phone scheduling the appointments. So I wasted a day off and had to deal with rude people... Im going to be calling my insurance company and seeing if i can change pediatricians as soon as possible. The staff is not kid friendly at all, they all seem upset everytime I have ever gone in, my kids do not like to go and they use to love going to the doctor before we moved and started going to this office. I just have not had a good experience at all.

January 28th, 2011

Dr. Duble has been my sons doctor since birth. I liked her so much i chose her to be my second sons doctor as well. She did a great job their circumsisions and she's never made a wrong diagnosis.

September 12th, 2017