A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Finch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Michael Finch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon M. Finch practice?
- Dr. Shannon Finch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Finch practices Family Medicine near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, VA.
See Bristol Family Physicians.