A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Fox-Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Fox-Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox-Levine graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fox-Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon J Fox-Levine MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shannon J. Fox-Levine practice?
- Dr. Shannon Fox-Levine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Fox-Levine practices Pediatrics near Loxahatchee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL and Lake Worth, FL.
See Loxahatchee Pediatricians.