A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Gilham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Gilham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilham graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Charisse Gilham DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon C. Gilham practice?
- Dr. Shannon Gilham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Gilham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Petersburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, VA.
See Petersburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.