Dr. Shannon Gilham DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2017
Delivered 6 of my babies
I absolutely love Dr Gilham, she has been the best doctor I have ever had, She loves her patients and respects their decisions. She delivered 6 of my children. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!

March 14th, 2017
Finding the right Gynecologist!!
The customer service in her office was beyond awesome. The staff was great and Dr. Gilham was very kind ,understanding, knowledgable and spent time making sure I understood everything that she was telling me. I highly recommend her services.

February 16th, 2016
She lets you know that your case is important to her. She takes the time to listen to any and all concerns you have. She is thoughtful and compassionate. She is great at follow-up care and remembers the details of your care when she see you next.

December 31st, 2015
Best Doctor Ever
Amazing physician!!! As a person she is amazing & having her deliver my son was the best decision we could of ever made. Most doctors are cold or just about the medicine. She is all that & beyond. I want her to deliver every child i ever have!! Thank you Dr. Gilham!

May 20th, 2015
Great doctor, very attentive and great patient care

June 29th, 2012
The staff is terrible
First off, I was quoted an outrageous price for basic tests along with the pap smear (500+) that my old gyno in GA did for $250. Then, almost everytime I called the office because Walmart would not get their act together on filling prescriptions, no one would answer and do not bother with leaving a message. They never return phone calls. Finally I had to physically go in. Then they kept me waiting 30 minutes just to talk to someone at the front desk! Do not go here! You will get ripped off and no assistance with prescriptions!

December 6th, 2010
Overall I enjoyed my experience with Dr.Gilham and felt she was attentive to my care and needs. However the receptionist needs to be replaced as she can not juggle phone calls or return them in a timely manner (if you are lucky enough to get a call back to begin with)

May 3rd, 2009
She cares a great deal about her patient's. She has an excellent excellent bedside manner, she listens to her patients. She calls you at home to see how you are doing after a procedure or surgery. She takes her time when talking to you prior to a procedure to make sure you understand everything that will be done. She's has a warm and kind heart, because she cares very much about her patients. She is a very dedicated and skillful doctor who loves what she does. She gets out into the community for health fairs and lectures regardless of her busy schedule, she always make time for others. I wish there was more like her, Southside Hospital doesn't realize how lucky they are to have her. If she ever leave Southside Hospital, so will I.

June 13th, 2017