A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Goldsmith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldsmith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Firelands Regional Medical Center - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Goldsmith DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Shannon Goldsmith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Goldsmith practices Family Medicine near Lagrange, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wellington, OH.
See Lagrange Primary Care Doctors.