A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Greer, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Greer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- team physician to the FLorida Everblades hockey team
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shannon S. Greer practice?
Dr. Shannon Greer practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Family Physicians.