A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Greer, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greer
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Greer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- team physician to the FLorida Everblades hockey team
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Scott Greer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon S. Greer practice?
- Dr. Shannon Greer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Greer practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Family Physicians.