A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Greer, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greer
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Greer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Greer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- team physician to the FLorida Everblades hockey team
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Scott Greer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon S. Greer practice?
- Dr. Shannon Greer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Greer practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Family Physicians.