A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Gritzenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Gritzenbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gritzenbach
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gritzenbach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Gritzenbach, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gritzenbach graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gritzenbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Geroso Gritzenbach MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shannon G. Gritzenbach practice?
- Dr. Shannon Gritzenbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Gritzenbach practices Psychiatry near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL.
See Downers Grove Psychiatrists.