A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Hancock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Hancock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hancock
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hancock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Hancock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hancock graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hancock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- R.A.F. Lakenhealth Air Force Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Paul Hancock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon P. Hancock practice?
- Dr. Shannon Hancock has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Hancock practices Family Medicine near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Primary Care Doctors.