A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Hancock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Hancock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Hancock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hancock graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hancock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- R.A.F. Lakenhealth Air Force Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Paul Hancock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon P. Hancock practice?
- Dr. Shannon Hancock has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Hancock practices Family Medicine near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Family Physicians.