A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Hayes, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Texas Children`s Hospital
- Columbia Womans Hospital Of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shannon W. Hayes practice?
Dr. Shannon Hayes practices Pediatrics near Denison, TX.
See Denison Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Hayes, Dr. Shanon Hayes