A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Hayes is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Hayes, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hayes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Womans Hospital Of Texas
- Texoma Medical Center
- TMC Behavior Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Williams Hayes FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shannon W. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Shannon Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Hayes practices Pediatrics near Denison, TX.
See Denison Pediatricians.