A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Hayes, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hayes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Columbia Womans Hospital Of Texas
- TMC Behavior Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shannon W. Hayes practice?
Dr. Shannon Hayes practices Pediatrics near Denison, TX.
See Denison Pediatricians.