A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Hoos Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Hoos Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoos Thompson
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Hoos Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Hoos Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoos Thompson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Hoos Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Kearney
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon N Hoos Thompson MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shannon N. Hoos Thompson practice?
- Dr. Shannon Hoos Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Hoos Thompson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phillipsburg, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, NE and Kearney, NE.
See Phillipsburg Internists and Phillipsburg Cardiologists.