Dr. Shannon Howe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 12 reviews

March 14th, 2016
Great doctor! She cares and she listens.

April 23rd, 2015
Very caring towards how I feel and what my concerns are. Wait time isn't too bad, everyone gets the same amount of time spent. Cal backs are usually same day, but most doctor offices are 72hr call back, which is also met. I think everyone that leaves harsh reviews forgets that there are other patients as well, but the wait time for things aren't too bad. She's a great doctor.

March 11th, 2015
Dr. Shannon Howe
Dr. Shannon Howe is a Rheumatologist and has been my physician for the last 20 years. Dr. Howe is very through and patient in listening to her patients concerns and needs. She is very attentive and kind. She is a professional at all times. She will not perform or prescribe undue test and/or medications. She is a great motivator with the need of the patients coming first.

December 28th, 2014
She is a good listener, with a respectful attitude towards me. She is bright with out condensation. I am very happy with her care. I think we have a good therapeutic relationship. She is very careful about using pain meds and I feel she in no way contributes to a drug addiction in her patients. Her medical assistant is friendly and professional. Very good at returning calls.

November 15th, 2012
Dr. Howe has been great with me and very proactive in keeping tract of my medical problems. Very informative. Best Doctor I have been to in a while. I have been her patient for alt least 9 years.

October 30th, 2012
I would recommend her to all family and friends
Although, I need to wait 15 to 20 minutes to be seen by Dr. Howe, she always spends quite a bit of time with me, (usually at least 30 minutes) and is very thorough. She discusses treatment options with me and respects my feedback.She is compassionate and caring.I read the review by the patient who referred to Dr. Howe as rude and having an ego and I couldn't believe the patient was speaking of the same Dr. Howe I've been seeing for over 6 years now.She is one of the only doctors who will promptly phone me with test results as soon as she gets them and discuss them over the phone with me rather than charging me for another office visit.

May 7th, 2012
Caring Doctor
One of the most patient and understanding doctors I have met. Very thorough and professional yet easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. Howe.

May 6th, 2012
WORST Bedside Manner EVER!!!!
This Dr. has the WORST beside manner I have EVER seen in a Dr. She is absolutley RUDE,shows ZERO COMPASSION! I was just appalled at her behavior and tone of voice as to how she spoke to me, like she is GOD, she has a HUGE EGO to go along with all that rudeness. I vowed when I finished my appointment with her that I would do whatever it takes evenn if I had to pay out of my pocket, I would NEVER go back to her again and would find another Rheumologist to take care of my conditions. I dont know WHO she thinks she is...but she needs to tone down that ego a bit and LEARN that if it werent FOR her PATIENTS she wouldnt have a job and that she is NOT GOD! STAY away from this Dr. if at all possible unless you like being ABUSED by your Dr's!!!!!

June 23rd, 2011
Professional, compassionate, thorough.
I was very impressed with both visits with.Dr. Howe. She was extremely thorough & personable, easy to talk with, very kind yet professional & made a solid, accurate diagnosis, recommended treatment & medications which are helping enormously. I highly recommend Dr. Howe!

February 2nd, 2011
Excellent physician
Thorough, compassionate - hard to find in a subspecialist. Highly recommended.Difficult to arrange first visit. Follow up visits no problem.

November 30th, 2010
I would definately recommend Dr. Howe to anyone. She is very through and professional.

May 18th, 2009
DR HOWE IS GREAT!
She is very competent and very personable. She is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had.