A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Johnson, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Grove Recovery Center, Hattiesburg, Ms
- Wesley Med Ctr, Hattiesburg, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Andrea Johnson MD and PA is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shannon A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Shannon Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Johnson practices Psychiatry near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Psychiatrists.