A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Johnson, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Grove Recovery Center, Hattiesburg, Ms
- Wesley Med Ctr, Hattiesburg, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Andrea Johnson MD and PA is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shannon A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Shannon Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Johnson practices Psychiatry near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Psychiatrists.