Learn more about Dr. Shannon Kaneaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Kaneaster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaneaster
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kaneaster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Kaneaster, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acquired Nose Deformities
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endodermal Sinus Tumor (Yolk Sac Tumor)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Mouth Breathing
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaneaster graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kaneaster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon KYLE Kaneaster MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon K. Kaneaster practice?
- Dr. Shannon Kaneaster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Kaneaster practices Otolaryngology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists.