A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Kasperbauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasperbauer graduated from University of Miami, Ohio, BA.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kasperbauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- National Jewish Health
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kasperbauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Kasperbauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shannon H. Kasperbauer practice?
Dr. Shannon Kasperbauer practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Kasperbauer, Dr. Shanon Kasperbauer