Dr. Shannon Kearney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Kearney?

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Dr Kearney, is very involved personally with each person. She cares so much about getting the right treatment for you spending time to listen to you at the expense of haveing lots & lots of patients. She diagnosed me correctly after many doctors. LOVE HER!!!

Super Doc

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Have complete confidence in her. Always caring and concerned. Goes the extra mile and will research and get back to you. Friendliest staff around. Diagnosed a rare disorder for my daughter. We travel a bit far to see her, but it is well worth it.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I had a great experience during my allergy treatments with Dr. Kearney. She explained the treatment protocol and plan very well and always was willing to take time to answer questions. She is very well educated and combines both academic knowledge with good bedside attitude. I was recommended to visit her from a friend and I would definitely highly recommend her to any of my friends or family members! Thank you for such great treatment.

Look forward to appointments

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Hard to find a better experience with any other doctor. Is always right on time with appointment times and shows a genuine care for you as a patient. Very personable and I have recommended her to family and friends. Top-notch professional!

Outstanding Diagnostician

Posted on February 15th, 2013

After years of going to multiple physicians Dr. Kearney was the only one who finally put the pieces together and could tell me what my health problem was. She was very thorough in her assessment, has excellent listening skills (unlike most other docs) and was determined to provide me with an answer (not just a prescription to trest the symptoms). I am in the healthcare field and I greatly appreciated Dr. Kearney's recognition that I was an educated consumer and patient. I have referred several friends and family members to her.

Posted on November 19th, 2012

This was one of the most pleasant office visits ever

Highly unprofessional

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

She sent blood test results in the mail. The results were alarming. No care was given in speaking to us. When we mentioned our visit to her to the ER staff, they said they would never recommend her. Overall very unhappy.

Won't go back

Posted on September 2nd, 2012

My childs appointment was for 8AM, Dr Kearney and her staff all showed up after 8AM. Thought maybe I was mistaken, but no, our appt was for 8!Took all this time leading up to the testing and then barely glanced at his arms. It was as if she had to hurry us out. I am not even 100% sure we got the correct results. I do not feel comfortable returning with my child.

Not your average Doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2012

I usually leave a doctor's office dissatisfied but such was not the case with Dr. Kearney. Before my first visit, they mailed me the sheets I needed to fill out so I didn't have to waste my time filling them out in the office or during my visit time. when I got there, I was taken in right away and went into my health history in depth, not just glance over it like to many doctors do. She and her staff were very friendly and easy to talk to. After she diagnosed me, she followed that up with information on what I had, what to avoid, and what to look for. I left there feeling like I had all the information I needed and wanted, not wondering what just happened as with most doctors. I definitely recomend her for anyone with an alergy issue.

Nurturing Doctor

Posted on February 28th, 2012

Dr. Kearny is a very caring doctor; her demeanor is pleasant and positive and she pays attention to my needs as her patient. I would recommend her to anyone needing an allergist.

Dr. Kearney is a waste of time

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Instead of listening to her patients, Dr. Kearney prefers to type in her computer as her patients speak... nothing wrong with that per say, but the occasional pause and just using plain old listening skills would have been nice. Dr. Kearney really has no bedside manner. She rushes her patients and I did not get any sense of caring or warmth from her. Be advised.... stay away.

The Best There Is

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I've had ongoing problems with my allergies and asthma prior to seeing Dr. Kearney. She was able to accurately diagnose and treat my problems ... and for the first time in a long time, I am able to breath and live the good life.