A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Kropp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Kropp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Kropp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kropp graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Kropp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Mary of Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Kathleen Kropp MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon K. Kropp practice?
- Dr. Shannon Kropp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Kropp practices Family Medicine near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Palm Harbor, FL.
See Renton Family Physicians.