A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Wiegand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiegand
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiegand Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiegand graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Wiegand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Lea Wiegand MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon L. Wiegand practice?
- Dr. Shannon Wiegand has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Wiegand practices Family Medicine near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Primary Care Doctors.