A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Wiegand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiegand graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Wiegand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Lea Wiegand MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon L. Wiegand practice?
- Dr. Shannon Wiegand has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Wiegand practices Family Medicine near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Primary Care Doctors.