A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Little is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Little, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Little has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Psychiatric Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Columbia Hendersonville Hospital
- Sumner Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Leeson Little MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shannon L. Little practice?
- Dr. Shannon Little has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Little practices Psychiatry near Hendersonville, TN.
See Hendersonville Psychiatrists.