Dr. Shannon Sutherland DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 8th, 2011
Dr Lucente (sutherland now) is wonderful. Dr Markwood also gave great care to me when I was expecting. Highly recommend!

March 17th, 2011
Dr. Lucente & Dr. Markwood
very frustrated at seeing ppl not give honest ratings! been at the office for 10yrs and the doctors are WONDERFUL! best doctors i've ever seen, wish they could be my family physician! as far as a wait time...yea, that stinks, at times, but its b/c they care and if i've felt like i really need to be seen, i'm squeezed in....thats caring! so yea, we'll have a little wait time. i'd take that anyday over terrible docs! LOVE dr's lucente and markwood.

November 14th, 2010
Dr. Lucente performed a total hysterectomy on me last year. She was very caring, accurate, and always on top of things. All of my pre-op visits and post-op visits were informative, and all of my concerns were addressed. She personally called me to check on my progress.

July 6th, 2010
Dr Lucente recently performed my hysterectomy at St Lukes. She was always very professional at my appointments and friendly. She was thorough and discussed all of my options with me.

December 16th, 2009
STAFF
The staff at Dr. Lucente's office is very unprofessional and rude. The staff alone makes me not want to ever go back to the office again. Even when calling the office to schedule an oppointment I have never been treated very nicely. I have even heard Dr. Lucente talk outside of my room about me as a patient saying it is basically a waste of time to see me for what I was there for. I was very upset about how I was treated at my last oppointment and would not recommend her or her office to anyone. I feel that ever patient should be treated with respect and any concerns they have should be treated with importance even if they dont seem to be to the staff!