Dr. Shannon Lynch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Lynch?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Lynch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2015

I felt like the staff and doctor had my best interest at heart and worked to provide me with the best care at a difficult time in my life.

December 22nd, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr. Lynch really spent the time explaining my diagnosis, ensuring that I truly understood what was happening. She was very compassionate and is a wonderful listener. I couldn't have been more happy with my experience. Her front desk staff always seems like a little disorganized and something goes wrong every time I am there for follow up appointments.

September 24th, 2013

Brilliant and caring doctor

I am still in awe. I went to my eye clinic with eye pain and after testing was referred immediately to Dr Lynch. She was very compassionate and informative about my condition. After extensive testing I was immediately put on a treatment plan that not only saved my vision, but may have changed the course of my life. A follow up MRI discovered several abnormalities that would have otherwise been undetected and I was quickly referred to my neurologist. I cant express enough the caliber and dedication -- you can tell Dr Lynch is very passionate about what she does and about taking care of her patients. Thank you for saving my sight and identifying damage that may in the long term have caused me severe disability without treatment. Also wanted to note exceptional staff (nurse Debbie) who immediately worked with Dr Lynch to respond to every call/question and promptly calling with results/follow-ups. Thank you Dr Lynch, my family and I are very grateful.

September 3rd, 2013

Fabulous

Dr. Lynch comes with my highest recommendation! She is a "teacher" who has a strong desire for the patient to understand in detail (what for us was a complex situation). Her patience in answering questions and generosity of time was outstanding, and it was clear that she truly cared about my mom as a person. It is true that there were often waiting times, but I have found that long waiting times is a sign a great doctor who is more committed to meeting needs of patients than staying on schedule.

May 2nd, 2013

Very happy with my visit to Dr. Lynch. Office people were great. I felt that Dr. Lynch really listened to and questioned me about issues. Thanks.

October 2nd, 2009

Worth the time

I agree with the other reviewer that it took a long time to be seen. I was in the office for over 2 hours. But she was great at explaining everything to me in detail. She was the first docter I've ever seen that made sure I understood what was going on with me.

April 24th, 2009

double vision

My husband developed double vision and after waiting 2 weeks for an appt with this doctor we were in her office 3 hours for an appt, 2 1/2 just waiting without anyone ever checking on us or anything. She scheduled an MRI immediately and then we never heard anything else from her again. Never gave us a diagnoses, never called with results like they said they would, never followed up to check his anything. I've never really seen a doctors office that collectively seemed to care so little about their patients well being as well as time. Completely inconsiderate and unprofessional on all levels.

August 15th, 2016