A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon MacLaughlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon MacLaughlan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. MacLaughlan graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. MacLaughlan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Women & Infants
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Diane MacLaughlan MD is a female Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon D. MacLaughlan practice?
- Dr. Shannon MacLaughlan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannon MacLaughlan practices Gynecology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.