A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Markegard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Markegard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Markegard, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Markegard graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Markegard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Redding Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center-Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Lynn Markegard DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon L. Markegard practice?
- Dr. Shannon Markegard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Markegard practices Family Medicine near Maple Valley, WA.
See Maple Valley Primary Care Doctors.