Dr. Shannon Mccallie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Mccallie?

February 1st, 2017

Highly Recommend Dr. Shannon McCallie

Dr. McCallie, her nurse practioner, Dana Sweitzer and the entire staff are very caring and professional. Each person that I interacted with including the lab tech, were pleasant and showed a positive attitude. I appreciate the schedulers helping me get an appointment same day I called when I needed one.

January 28th, 2017

DR.MCCALLIE ALWAYS PLEASANT AND SO IS STAFF ALWAYS A GOOD VISIT

HAVE BEEN THERE FOR 11 YEARS ALWAYS GOOD

January 6th, 2017

the very best

January 3rd, 2017

Dr Mcallie is a wonderful doctor who doesn't guess a diagnosis. She gets to the bottom of the problem. I highly recommend her and have been going to her for years.

October 24th, 2016

Excellence in Care

I absolutely love Dr. McCallie. She believes in excellence in care. I always feel like I am the most important person to her when I am there. I can talk to her about anything .

October 19th, 2016

Couldn't ask for a better MD.

I have been seeing Dr. McCallie for a long time; almost since she began her practice. She is very thorough, listens well, is kind, and has seen me and treated me through all kinds of disease processes. She is honest, and when she feels you need a referral to someone else, she does it. I highly recommend her!

August 7th, 2016

I have been going here for over 10 years and would recommend them everyday! I have had numerous surgeries and she has always puts me with reputable doctors and surgeons!

July 22nd, 2016

There was actually no wait time since I was brought back immediately. There was no need to follow up, so I didn't rate it.

June 21st, 2016

Outstanding

This office is exception in all respects. Our Family all go to see these care givers. They all go above and beyond for their patients. We have been using Dr. McCallie and staff for years. Wonderful attitudes from front desk to exit!

May 14th, 2016

Dr. Shannon McCallie and her staff at Partridge Medical Center are prompt and at the same time thorough. She ask the right questions, listens , and looks at you while talking to you.

April 19th, 2016

None better

I can't say enough good things about Dr McCallie and her staff. I have been going to her for about 10 years. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. She listens and she cares. I don't feel like I am on an assembly line.

March 15th, 2016

Awesome!

Thank you for the positive and caring attitude the staff and Dr. McCallie showed me on my first visit. Dr. McCallie was professional and very interested in my needs as a patient. I appreciate the quick response getting me in for appt and then getting tests ran and results. Caring is how I felt after my first visit, appreciate it very much.