A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Mccants:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Mccants is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mccants graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mccants has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Elizabeth Mccants MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon E. Mccants practice?
- Dr. Shannon Mccants has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Mccants practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Obstetricians & Gynecologists.