A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Tierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Tierney, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Tierney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon N Tierney MD and MS is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shannon N. Tierney practice?
- Dr. Shannon Tierney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Tierney practices Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.