Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shannon Mcmann
Dr. Shannon Mcmann, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcmann is affiliated with McLaren - Macomb, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and POH Medical Center. Dr. Mcmann has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Shannon Mcmann has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shannon Mcmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.
Dr. Mark Purcell
Clinton Township, MI 0.01 mi12
Dr. Linda Kosal
Clinton Township, MI 0.01 mi10
Dr. Kelly Crawford
Clinton Township, MI 0.01 mi11