A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon McMann is Excellent. Dr. McMann has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McMann graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. McMann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McMann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shannon McMann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shannon N. McMann practice?
Dr. Shannon McMann practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians and Clinton Township Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna McMann, Dr. Shanon McMann