A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon McMann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon McMann, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McMann graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. McMann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Nicole McMann DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon N. McMann practice?
- Dr. Shannon McMann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannon McMann practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.