Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shannon Mcnally
Dr. Shannon Mcnally, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Youngstown, OH, with other offices in Youngstown, OH and Youngstown, OH (and 1 other location). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Mcnally is affiliated with University Hospitals Portage Medical Center, Mercy Health St Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital and St Elizabeth Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shannon Mcnally has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Shannon Mcnally is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.
Dr. Beth Magnifico
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Youngstown, OH 0 mi25
Dr. Lawrence Shaffer
Youngstown, OH 0 mi37
Dr. John Popovec
Youngstown, OH 0 mi42