Dr. Shannon Mobley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Mobley?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Mobley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2017

BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER HAD.

Dr. Mobley takes time to know his patients and really does care about their health and welfare. He goes above and beyond what most GP's will/would do. I have been fortunate to have him as my physician for over 14 years. I can not say enough great things about him.

August 23rd, 2016

Mr Troy Hinman

Best doctor I have ever seen I had a thyroid problems for years and chronic pain from a work accident he is treated me with non narcotic medicines and I feel great.

June 3rd, 2016

Do yourself a favor and find a better provider

He blows through so many different PA's and it's no wonder. When he had is practice a the MMP building it was difficult to schedule appointments and now that he runs an urgent care and sometimes answers the phone himself, scheduling is a joke. Waiting a week out for something that should be priority is ridiculous. Staff is rude and uncaring. He doesn't respect your thoughts/concerns in your own care, he's the doctor...what he says MUST be the only solution.

February 9th, 2016

This doctor isn't that great he seen my dad that has alot of health issues for over 10 years and won't see him just because he owes 20.00 common don't sound like a loving carung doctor to me. My advice would be to find a doctor that is more caring.

November 10th, 2015

I met Dr Mobley when my son was little about 17 years ago I really liked him but had a physician already well 8 years ago I found myself looking for a new dr. I have five people in my family and we all were hurt in a real bad accident and needed someone to listen and figure out what we needed!! I was so happy to find out that Dr Mobley was still practicing. From day one he listened and helped every single one of us with compassion and understanding!!!! Thank you Dr. Mobley so much and thanks for having a awesome staff!!!

July 6th, 2015

I'm not a therapist

In my opinion, this guy was nuts. Who cares about his life and his problems? Not ME!

May 23rd, 2015

I have always felt like I am important and he listens to me better than any doctor.

May 15th, 2015

I am a new patient and I would recommend Dr Mobley. I wish I had found out about him many years ago. He really listens to me! The office staff is awesome.

May 12th, 2015

Best Family Physician I have ever had. Takes excellent care of all my medical needs.

May 12th, 2015

Staff was nice. I felt comfortable at my very first appointment. I am a new patient.

April 9th, 2015

Going on sick leave? Don't go here!

He seemed like a nice guy and talked a great line of crap. After specifically discussing my situation and the crap load of paperwork involved with my employers benefits center he assured me there would be no problem, just a small fee for filling out the forms. Six and a half weeks later I was informed by his PA they could not accommodate my needs. Long story short, after several visits and numerous phone calls I got screwed out of seven weeks of sickness and accident benefits and never once did HE return my calls.

March 9th, 2015

no help

Treated me like my pain wasn't real. I wouldn't be asking for help if I felt good. He was psychotically paranoid.