Learn more about Dr. Shannon Muderlak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Muderlak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muderlak
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muderlak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Muderlak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Muderlak graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Muderlak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Sarah Muderlak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon S. Muderlak practice?
- Dr. Shannon Muderlak has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Muderlak practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors.