A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Norman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Norman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon R Norman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shannon R. Norman practice?
- Dr. Shannon Norman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Norman practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.