Learn more about Dr. Shannon O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon O'Brien, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon O'Brien, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. O'Brien has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon O'Brien MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shannon O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Shannon O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon O'Brien practices Plastic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.