A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon OMahar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon OMahar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. OMahar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Fort Memorial Hospital
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon E OMahar MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon E. OMahar practice?
- Dr. Shannon OMahar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon OMahar practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Atkinson, WI.
See Janesville Internists and Janesville Hematologists.