A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Oates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Oates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism Diabetes Pituitary Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome PCOS
Education & Awards
Dr. Oates graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Oates has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Kelley Oates MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shannon K. Oates practice?
- Dr. Shannon Oates has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Oates practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Endocrinologists.