Learn more about Dr. Shannon Oates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Oates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Oates graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oates has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oates accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shannon K. Oates practice?
Dr. Shannon Oates practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Endocrinologists.