A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Offerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Offerman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Offerman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon T Offerman MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon T. Offerman practice?
- Dr. Shannon Offerman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Offerman practices Radiation Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Oncologists.