A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Offerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Offerman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Offerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Offerman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Offerman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Offerman MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon Offerman practice?
- Dr. Shannon Offerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Offerman practices Radiation Oncology near Mequon, WI.
See Mequon Radiologists.