A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Offerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Offerman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Offerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Offerman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Offerman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Offerman MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon Offerman practice?
- Dr. Shannon Offerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Offerman practices Radiation Oncology near Sheboygan, WI.
See Sheboygan Oncologists.