A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Payseur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Payseur, Preventive Medicine - Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Payseur, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Surgical Wound Dehiscence
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Payseur graduated from Meharry Med. College School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee, United States , May. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Payseur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Specialty Hospital-Dallas
- Mesquite Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Braud Payseur MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon B. Payseur practice?
- Dr. Shannon Payseur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Payseur practices Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas , TX.
See Mesquite Preventive Medicine Specialists.