Feb 28th, 2015

BEST WOUND CARE DOCTOR IN DALLAS. VERY, VERY CARING AND GENTLE.

Patient show details Patient
by Jenell Jones on Aug 20th, 2014

I came in 4Whks. ago with a open wound to my right elbow,the doctor had an excellent plan to heal the wound,and I didn't need to get a skin graft.

Jun 13th, 2014

I was treated like a person, not a check. Dr. P is laid back and very funny, she makes your appointments worth being at. She is also extremely smart and very aggressive with treatment, she healed me in record time

by Maria Gonzalez on Jun 12th, 2014

She is a lovely doctor, so understanding and so loving to everyone. She treats everyone with respect, I have recommended Dr. Payseur to all of my friends. This is the first doctor that has healed me after years of dealing with my wounds. I love her so much!

by Baltazar Herrera on May 19th, 2014

Best doctor I met. She is know her stuff. Heal me quickly and attack the problem quickly. Help me to get better. Thanks you for everything.

Dr. Payseur show details Dr. Payseur
by Richard Bell on May 12th, 2014

Dr. Payseur is a great doctor. She is very concerned about all aspects of her patients health and that is what I like. They need more doctors like her!

by Jeffery Simons on Apr 22nd, 2014

I thought i would never heal and Dr Payseur healed me very quick,

by salvador de Leon on Apr 9th, 2014

doctor shannon payseur was very polite and professional and knowledgable about my wound problem i had and helped me alot in helping me to heal it.

Aug 29th, 2012

Dr Payseur is one of the best doctors that I've seen. And I must say I've seen quite a few. She is very knowledgeable and caring. She puts you at ease. If there is a problem, be it medication, your bill or your insurance she will help you solve it. Love her.

Jan 1st, 2012

This doctor saved my husband life if it was not for her he would have literary died of a wound that was septic. It took her all of about 2 seconds to realize he needed surgery. She took care of him after they amputated half his foot and his foot healed amazingly. Believe me my husband is not the easiest patient she has had, but she was patient and understood he was scared.We strongly recommend this doctor for any wound care you need.Nancy Gailey

Dr. Shannon Payseur - Pain Specialist show details Dr. Shannon Payseur - Pain Specialist
by Leo Bertucci on Jul 9th, 2010

Thank you for your commitment to the publis and your personal patients.