Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  A Definite Keeper  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2014

When my doctor retired, Dr. Shannon Pitts took over his patients; since she was selected for me I had no voice in the choice and was concerned about the kind of treatment she might provide. Those concerns vanished when we met because I found her warm, caring and intelligent. She always listens to whatever concerns I may have and I never feel rushed or hurried when I'm in her office despite the fact that my wait time has never been more than five minutes. More than once, she has reached out to me to follow up on procedures I have had and to make sure that my health is the best it can be. I honestly can say that she is a fantastic doctor and my husband and I couldn't be more pleased with the service she has rendered. I highly recommend Dr. Shannon Pitts if you are looking for an intelligent physician who is easy to reach, has a wonderful bedside manner and sincerely cares for the best health of her patients.

|  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr. Pitts shows a personal interest in me and my family members at each visit. She takes time to answer questions and is very proactive in overall health and preventive care. She is easy going and very personable.