Dr. Shannon Price MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Tifton, GA

December 29th, 2016
Calm Amidst the Storm
Dr. Price performed an emergency DNC on me in 2012. She had a presence about her that I'll never forget. Order was restored the minute she walked into my chaotic room where another doctor and his nurses didn't take my hemorrhaging seriously until I lost half my blood. Thank you Dr. Price!

August 25th, 2016
Love Love Love Dr. Price!!! One of the best doctors I have ever seen. Makes you feel as if you are her only patient. Explains plans in depth and expected out come.

April 29th, 2016
Love Dr. Price, a amazing doctor her truly cares! Took her time with me, didn't feel rushed. Came up with several options for my situation and explained them all in depth.

February 2nd, 2016
The best obgyn in the world. Could not ask for any one better and more sweeter than her.

November 2nd, 2015
Caring
I was diagnosed with endometriosis and Dr. Shannon Price was my Dr. she was the first Dr. Who listen and actually cared when I was crying she even gave me her shoulder she is very very honest and she keeps it real. I recommend her to any woman looking for a good OBGYN

July 19th, 2015
EXCELLENT OBGYN!
I have worked with Dr. Price both in the office and the OR. She is uncompromising.... She loves her patients. She puts her patients' needs above her own. She is an excellent doctor and surgeon. She always has their best interest at heart.. I only wish their were more doctors like her...

July 16th, 2015
Women of Tifton, GA are lucky that Dr. Price is coming!!
Myself and my daughter are both patients of Dr. Price and have received expert care in a compassionate way. We plan to follow her to Tifton, GA as her skill as a physician is certainly worth the drive. We highly recommend Dr. Price, we love her!

June 12th, 2015
Questionable Ethics
Ethics of Dr Price cannot be trusted. Diagnosis is questionable as well as the fact that she is leaving town almost upon arrival. Rumor has it she's leaving due to multiple complaints.

April 25th, 2015
You will not meet a more caring, make you feel important, loving & knowledgable doctor than Dr. Price! HIGHLY recommend!

my experience
Best dr. I had..thanks Shannon for your kindness and treating me like a friend not just another patient

April 25th, 2015
Dr. Price is the best gynecologist I have ever been to. From her staff, her partner and everything about her practice I highly recommend her. She performed a very difficult surgery on me and I feel I received the best care possible. She followed up with me often and texted me during recovery. She even gives hugs at patient visits. I consider her a great doctor and a wonderful friend. We are so lucky to have her in Albany.

April 25th, 2015
Dr Shannon Price was the first obgyn I ever visited and she will be the only one that I do see. She took what is potentionally a very uncomfortable situation for many women and made it a very comfortable and peaceful environment. I highly recommend Dr. Price and her staff to every woman.