Learn more about Dr. Shannon Pryor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Pryor is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pryor
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pryor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Pryor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryor graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pryor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Warren G Magnuson Clinical Cen, Bethesda, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Penick Pryor MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon P. Pryor practice?
- Dr. Shannon Pryor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Pryor practices Otolaryngology near Kensington, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Kensington Otolaryngologists.