A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Pryor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Pryor is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Pryor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryor graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pryor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Warren G Magnuson Clinical Cen, Bethesda, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Penick Pryor MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon P. Pryor practice?
- Dr. Shannon Pryor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Pryor practices Otolaryngology near Kensington, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Kensington Otolaryngologists.