A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Putman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Putman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Putman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Putman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Brentwood Dialysis
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Bandy Putman MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon B. Putman practice?
- Dr. Shannon Putman has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Putman practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.