Learn more about Dr. Shannon Radgens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Radgens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Radgens graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Radgens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Memorial Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Radgens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shannon T. Radgens practice?
Dr. Shannon Radgens practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Owosso, MI.
See Owosso Otolaryngologists.