A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Radgens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Radgens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Radgens graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Radgens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Memorial Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Thomas Radgens DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shannon T. Radgens practice?
- Dr. Shannon Radgens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Radgens practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Owosso, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Perry, MI.
See Owosso Otolaryngologists and Owosso Plastic Surgeons.