A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Rider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Rider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Rider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rider graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Rider has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Britt Rider MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon B. Rider practice?
- Dr. Shannon Rider has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Rider practices Internal Medicine near Harrisburg, IL.
See Harrisburg Internists.