Learn more about Dr. Shannon Rider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Rider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Rider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rider graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Rider has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shannon B. Rider practice?
Dr. Shannon Rider practices Internal Medicine near Harrisburg, IL.
See Harrisburg Internists.