A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Rivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Rivas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Rivas, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Rivas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Elaine Rivas FCCP and MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shannon E. Rivas practice?
- Dr. Shannon Rivas has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Rivas practices Pulmonary Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pulmonologists.