Learn more about Dr. Shannon Rivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Rivas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivas
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Rivas, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Rivas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Rivas FCCP and MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shannon Rivas practice?
- Dr. Shannon Rivas has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Rivas practices Pulmonary Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pulmonologists.