Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shannon Turnbow
Dr. Shannon Turnbow, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Turnbow is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center, Covenant and Covenant Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shannon Turnbow has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shannon Turnbow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Sonja Bartolome
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Mark Johnson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0 mi39
Dr. Naidu Chekuru
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0 mi44