A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Roden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Roden, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roden graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Roden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Children S Medical Center
- Texas Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Lynn Roden MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon L. Roden practice?
- Dr. Shannon Roden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Roden practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.