A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Safier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Safier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safier
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Safier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Safier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Safier graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Safier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon D Safier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shannon D. Safier practice?
- Dr. Shannon Safier has 9 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Safier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.