A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Schantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Schantz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schantz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Schantz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schantz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schantz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center-Ontario
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon D Schantz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon D. Schantz practice?
- Dr. Shannon Schantz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Schantz practices Family Medicine near Payette, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Emmett, ID and Vale, OR.
See Payette Family Physicians.