A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Schantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Schantz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Schantz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schantz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schantz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center-Ontario
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Dawn Schantz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon D. Schantz practice?
- Dr. Shannon Schantz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Schantz practices Family Medicine near Payette, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Emmett, ID and Vale, OR.
See Payette Primary Care Doctors.