Learn more about Dr. Shannon Schantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Schantz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schantz
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Schantz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schantz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schantz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center-Ontario
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon D Schantz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon D. Schantz practice?
- Dr. Shannon Schantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Schantz practices Family Medicine near Payette, ID.
See Payette Family Physicians.