Simply the best MD VIP show details Simply the best MD VIP
by Morris Carlisle on Sep 2nd, 2015

I have never met a better Doctor. He really cares about treating his patients & has served the community for many years. He is the most competent MD I have ever been too he is unsurpassed by his knowledge of HIV. Although I am not HIV Poz I only quit going to him when he became a MD VIP Doctor. He is expensive but if you want the best you have to pay. He as an MD VIP is available 24/7 365 days a year. That you will not find with any other Doctors. He will diagnosis a person before they even realize they have a problem. Simply said, he is an amazing person, you will be excited from the first time you meet Shannon.

Been There, Done That, and still Doing for You.... show details Been There, Done That, and still Doing for You....
Jul 2nd, 2012

Dr. Schrader might as well be Doggie Howser, He still has his boyish charm and infectious laugh. I have been with him since I moved to Houston, and he has been there through it all. He has been accomodating, caring, compassionate, skillful, insightful, and a real blessing. He doesn't get dragged down by community politics and keeps on saving people, physically and spiritually every day. He is a God send and I thank God for him... BDPhillips

Best Dr around show details Best Dr around
Feb 4th, 2012

Dr. Schrader is the best Dr. I have ever had. His bed side manner is un-beatable, he listens and advises without preaching. He is the just great.

Best Family Practitioner in Houston show details Best Family Practitioner in Houston
Jul 20th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Schrader for around 7-8 years now and have never had a bad experience and am consistently pleased with his bedside manner (he genuinely cares) and his abilities (he has been able to diagnose problems other doctors were not). He is also very easy to talk to as I never feel I am being judged or rushed. All of my friends and family that see Dr. Schrader all feel the same way and agree you couldn't ask for a better general physician.