A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Shamseldin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Shamseldin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Shamseldin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Diabetes Complications
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamseldin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shamseldin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Shamseldin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon Shamseldin practice?
- Dr. Shannon Shamseldin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Shamseldin practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.